Art Gallery

My Car Hire Experience

2010 Suzuki Swift

I book through www.comparecarrentals.co.uk I rented brand new Suzuki swift with great price. When I arrived at the Athens International airport, desk was very close from the exit. It took me just a couple of minutes to sign and I went to the parking lot. There were very nice gentlemen who showed me the car. I was very surprise from the condition of the vehicle, since nowhere in car hire malaga airport you get a brand new car.

On my return, I drop the car, again very friendly staff was there, and i did not even need to go to the desk. Overall, I am very satisfied. Best value for money. It is an independent car rental reservation service, which offers discounts on car at cities and Car Hire airport worldwide with leading car rental comparing website.

Cheap car hire services are offered by www.comparecarrentals.co.uk around the world. To help the customer, advice is given by them for a smooth drive. They have negotiated with Avis, Budget, Hertz, Europcar, and Thrifty Etc. for saving on car hire.

VIA «My Car Hire Experience»