Art Gallery

Just Wardrobe For Pretty Life

The Soviet Union

Wimbledon started today! I don’t know what it is about Wimbledon, but every time I hunker down with a bag of Cheetos to watch a match, I can’t help but feel like a classy gal. I think it’s all the white…very P. Diddy. So, the day started with Federer giving everyone a mild panic attack, making a complete mess out of his first two sets. But alas, Roger lives to haunt Andy Roddick another day after a "lucky comeback" that they are still talking about on SportsCenter.

Let the shallow lusting begin...

Apparently, this all means that some other dude (besides Nadal) finally has a glimmer of hope of taking home the title, but I'm not exactly convinced. I mean, if superpowers and mental toughness aren't enough, now Federer has freaking LUCK on his side. Umm... yeah... I wouldn't plan for a Roddick-Isner finals just yet. Sorry Brooklyn. In much need of a lazy Saturday afternoon, I decided it was time to rekindle the romance with my couch and rent myself a cheesy rom com. Enter Josh Duhamel and When in Rome.

Unfortunately, it took me all of 10 minutes to start googling Kristen Bell's wardrobe, so there's really not too much I can tell you about the movie. However, in my opinion, hot dude + wardrobe envy = 2 big thumbs up. Yep, you guessed it. I watch for the courtside style... Specifically, Bar Refaeli's style. Except that she decided to be a no show for the last few games.

Umm... Doesn't Leo understand that trying to find the happy medium between Mariah Carey glitter-girly and pulling an old t-shirt out of your boyfriend's laundry can be a pretty tough gig for us she-fans? So, get your girl there, dude! I'm going to need supermodels like Bar to show me how gameday is done. I mean, not only does she amp up the casual look with the statement watch and rain boots, but she can even dress it up a bit without looking like she's trying too hard. Ok, I'm going to try and not be jealous now... Happy Friday :)

UPDATE: Here's Khloe and Kim looking uber-glam before last night's game. What look do you prefer - simple or Kardashian sassy?

A couple of days ago, the awesomely awesome Bren from Chasing Beauty tagged me in a Q&A:

1. Favorite designer? I tend to crush on designers that will be more realistic additions to my wardrobe. I have a lot of Silence and Noise mixed in with some “splurge” items from Rebecca Taylor and Joie. And, there may just be a couple of Herve Leger dresses on my dream list...
2. What's your dream bag? Ohh, this is hard for me! I’m poorly educated when it comes to handbags. I’ve always been a shoes girl first and foremost, but I would say…maybe something super girly from Kate Spade or Dior. My mom also has a pretty ridiculous Dolce and Gabbana that I plan to get my hands on one day.
3. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I prefer my ice cream fried and served with bottomless margaritas. :D
4. Lip gloss or lip stick? Chapstick.
5. If you could go anywhere for a week long vacation, where would you go? Vancouver! (And, NO, not to stalk the Twilight set.) I’ve heard it’s pretty gorgeous up there, and it may help that a boutique I’ve been dying to check out (Aritzia) just happens to have a store there...
6. Who is your celebrity crush? John Krasinski, Ryan Reynolds, and I’m going to go to Steeler hell for this... but I can't leave out Tom Brady BEFORE he entered a Justin Bieber look-a-like contest.
7. What's your "can't miss" TV show? The Office, Project Runway, and FridayNight Lights.
8. Who's your style icon? Brigitte Bardot is quite the stunner. I also still go pretty weak in the knees for Anne Hathaway’s wardrobe in The Devil Wears Prada and Jennifer Aniston’s style in The Break Up.

VIA «Just Wardrobe For Pretty Life»